What's On at the Braidwood Quilters?
Braidwood Quilters will continue to meet between 10 and 3 on Wednesdays at the Scout Hall for a friendly chat and quilting away. The door is open, come and join (and you can become a member later - we are sure you would want to participate.
Braidwood Airing of the Quilts
Weekend 25 and 26 November 2017
Airing of the Quilts - Outdoor Exhibition - Saturday only
Please go to the details page:
Traditional Market - Saturday Only
Vintage auto show St Bede's Oval - Saturday Only
Fabric and craft markets - some both days
The Braidwood Quilt Shop Challenge
Metamorphosis - see details
'In-Door – Exhibition and Competition’ - Saturday & Sunday
at the National Theatre
The competition is being organised by June Weatherstone of Braidwood Quilt Shop, there will be up to 11 categories with prizes.
Read the details, deadlines, terms and conditions for entry and prizes; download the Entry Form
Lisa Walton - Textile artist - Workshops
Lisa is running a series of workshops in Braidwood in conjunction with the Airing of the Quilts at the Braidwood Servicemen’s Club, Corner Coronation Ave and Victory St.
Workshop detail, dates, inclusions and costs
What do we do?
- We organise the annual Braidwood Quilt Event and the famous Airing of the Quilts
- We hold the Braidwood Quilters mid-year Country Luncheon
- We plan monthly community quilt workshops
- We get together every Wednesday for sewing, fun and goss
- Our members support worthy projects
- We travel quilts to support other quilting organisations
- We initiate and participate in “fusion events” which cross over into other areas of the arts
Become a Member
- like friendship and creativity,
- enjoy the company of like minded people,
- appreciate support from your peers and happy to support others,
- would like to learn or further your skills and techniques or
- would be happy to mentor others,
- love rich fabrics and love creating timeless quilts,
then Braidwood Quilters is the right group for you.
Become a Member